How do I track the status of my order and order shipment?
You can track your order and shipped package a few different ways:
- Your order confirmation email will have an purchase ID number at the top of the email. Enter that number and your billing zip code into the Track Your Order form on our Customer Care page. Your order details will appear. If your order has been shipped, you will see a carrier tracking number that you can click on to track the progress of your order shipment.
- You can also sign in to your account online to view your order history. From there, you can view your order details. To track the progress of your order shipment, you can also click “Track Your Order” on jdsports.com.
- Your order shipment confirmation email will include a carrier tracking number with a link to a Track Your Order page. From there, you can track your package real-time and sign up to receive tracking updates via text message.
For each shipment, you will receive an email notification the day before your package is scheduled to be delivered and you will also receive a delivery confirmation email after delivery.
Some other details to consider:
- When an order ships depends on the availability of the ordered product.
- JD Sports reserves the right to restrict product quantities per order at our discretion. We may cancel orders that exceed these limits without prior notice.
- The estimated delivery time for your order is based on the number of business days it takes to process and pick your order PLUS the carrier’s transit time. Delivery and transit times will vary based on the order's final destination. A business day is considered Monday through Friday, not including holidays.